Monday, February 8, 2010

Prom Dress In Michigan 2010 What Prom Dress Color Do You Reccommend For Me?

What prom dress color do you reccommend for me? - prom dress in michigan 2010

For my prom theme is "Diamonds Are Forever". My hair is dark brown with caramel highlights, brown eyes, tanned skin, 5'4, and I'm a size 2 I thought of a ball gown long tradition, but if I have a nice short dress, I'm all for it. Has anyone pictures or ideas? I was always shop Prom now and there is still hope. Prom is in two weeks! Help!

4 comments:

krembula... said...

I think a light dress is pink or orange, coral, or choose a lot about you. and perhaps we should go for a dress for a higher form, then the question of gay as a ball gown, but stops at the knee. My friend had this book. was one of the most beautiful clothes that I've ever seen:)

something like that. but not quite. I can not find a well on Google Images, I think .. and certainly not the color .. but I hope this gives you an idea:)
http://i16.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/c9/c7/264c_2.JPG

Jay said...

Look what you did!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11545 ...

jamminja... said...

I thought a long dress and thin, gray and silky ... Hair in a bun with diamonds in a black bag with a pattern or gross, he knows to hand .... I do not know whether the shoes ..

june ッ said...

Yes, red or coral would be nice, or a shade of green ... Id say, emerald green or bright blue, green-ish

Post a Comment