Monday, February 1, 2010

Hugo Boss After Shave Balm Was The Best Cream Ist What Is The Best Cream?

What is the best cream? - hugo boss after shave balm was the best cream ist

I want a cream that can be used after shaving to soothe the skin and keep it clean from stubble. I tried to use an after-shave balm Clinique, Hugo Boss and all the products in Gillette and Nivea and Loreal for men, but they are all garbage and make my skin stubly or itching. Can anyone advise me on a cream that helps my skin to recover physically and also reduces the appearance of stubble?

4 comments:

BluRey™ said...

Gillette Fusion After Shave Balm, I use only half the drop that works well and for the Me-blurey

princess... said...

Haha. I thought the ice. Mint chocolate.

Thomas said...

Cream Man

HeavyMet... said...

lmao, I would say the same thing, "Thomas said.

Post a Comment