Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jean Ann Ryan Productions 2010 Auditions Rate Baby's Names That Were Born Around My Town...?

Rate Baby's names that were born around my town...? - jean ann ryan productions 2010 auditions

Saw Madison and decided that I would put the names of my local hospital last month.
Choose your favorite and least favorite (if you want)

Girls --
Jada Ann
Akira Jean
Makaya Renee
Adelyn Rose
Samantha Rose
Payton Mae
Marlee Kei
Faye Kennedy

Boys --
Caleb Nicholas
Eli Martin
Yoltzin amir
Aiden Kenneth
Kenneth James
Brady, James (on behalf of my brothers, the same last initial too funny!)
Cody Clinton
David Grant
Robert Myles
Nolan Ryan
Beau Brady
Gavin Allen
Jayce Anthony
Thomas Ryan
Chase Everette
John Isaiah
Douglas Carter


Many smaller, for what reasons

4 comments:

Tristess... said...

For girls, the only thing that makes me reluctant Samantha Rose ... Everything else is done.

For boys, I love Kenneth James and Thomas Ryan.

The worst: Marlee Kei / Faye Kennedy / Makaya Renee and Jayce Anthony / Everette Chase (Chase I would not mind, but why such a use Everett female spelling?)

Jolly Green Giant said...

Favorites:
Samantha Rose - I like it. It's nice and look much better than all the cool things that a lot nowadays.
John Isaiah - Isaiah is a name used so little. I like.

Least Popular:
Makaya Renee - I love the name ... Makaya I think it's ridiculous.
Beau Brady - I do not mix. Sounds like "braid a bow," a little.

Meghan said...

Girls-Samantha Rose Kennedy least fav not really names for boys and girls.
Boys: James Kenneth (difficult choice) less FAV Yoltzin, he will spell out your name A LOT.

None of the names of the girls impressed me very much, next to Samantha, the girl's name demanding lol. I much prefer the names of the children. Kenneth is in my top 5. My

Very Rude Man said...

There is a very small gene pool in your city?

Post a Comment