Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cover Letter For Dental Hygienist Position Should I Just, Drop By? (To Get My Foot In The Door)...?

Should I just, drop by? (To get my foot in the door)...? - cover letter for dental hygienist position

Hello, I found a job on the website of a local newspaper online. For a clerk in a dental office where I work because I am in school to a dental hygienist at the moment. The announcement was to submit an e-mail address of the applicant, a resume, and I'm not arrogant to want to, but I really think my resume to almost perfect for the job.

I sent the resume and cover letter to the e-mail Thursday. I have not heard from the office (which I think is good, because today is) yes till Monday. But today I saw in the same classified section online again, and the announcement has not been published.

I thought that maybe if you go there and tells the receptionist that I can not waiTing at all, but I want to talk to the dentist (the list of published works) for a second?

I want to show the perseverance and commitment, but I do not want this flashback, and I find boring. I am sure that there are a dentist, you're probably too busy. What do you think? Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment