Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Staph Skin Infection More Condition_symptoms Should I Be Having These Body Symptoms From A Skin Staph Infection Even After Starting Antibiotics?

Should I be having these body symptoms from a skin staph infection even after starting antibiotics? - staph skin infection more condition_symptoms

The staph infection spreads under the skin for about 3 weeks before I really knew what it was and I started antibiotics. I began to feel the internal symptoms (mild fever, abdominal pain, general fatigue, "ill feeling") in the middle of last week, and I took antibiotics for 3 days. Should I feel so bad?

2 comments:

S P said...

Yes, because antibiotics give you the feeling that anyway. It was also her alone for 3 days. It takes 7-14 days to begin to clarify to.

Pal said...

After three days of antibiotics should begin to feel better. If you are not an improvement in another 12 hours back to the physician and checked for other things more uncomfortable. Staphylococcus is a mistake to say that they can watch you kill well.

Post a Comment