Friday, January 22, 2010

Cocalo Sugar Plum Cocalo Versus Circo Crib Bedding?

Cocalo versus Circo crib bedding? - cocalo sugar plum

I took a Fashion Cocalo (http://www.cocalo.com/category.asp?brand=1&cat=1&g=1) for crib bedding for my daughter and my shower is mixed and Brown Flower Circus Party Collection (http:// www.target.com/Girls-Bedding-Baby/b/ref=nav_t_spc_3_18/189-6105860-6620121?ie=UTF8&node=15810471). I see similarities, but that's not what I wanted! I hate all whites, and everything is made of cotton and not a patchwork. It has much less to go with him. My daughter Cocalo Sugar Plum Collection, and all in white, the other day I realized Circus has a version that also Twidliwinks Plum Butterfly Collection. I've always Cocalo more! Has anyone noticed the similarities or differences? After buying everything in the media circus, not even much cheaper than buying a set ... Cocalo What is the thought of all? We want to buy a house and money is tight ... But I thought about it after 2 months and I think it will get Cocalo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make a suggestion? Beds will last forever, and you have young children in a cradle forever, so do yourself a favor and buy only the leaves. and possibly a blanket and maybe a blanket, but money for the whole. within 5 years you sell it at a flea market for $ 1 or love in general.

Baby Bargains read before buying more

Anonymous said...

I could not connect from circus work, but I'll tell you that 8 of the cover Cocalo because I love them, they are super soft and well cared for, we now have four, and four side BC My dd loves and also makes no more ..... So this is my only exp Cocalo, and also someone has been created with the issue of children as they saw him, I got what you want! all the way

Anonymous said...

I could not connect from circus work, but I'll tell you that 8 of the cover Cocalo because I love them, they are super soft and well cared for, we now have four, and four side BC My dd loves and also makes no more ..... So this is my only exp Cocalo, and also someone has been created with the issue of children as they saw him, I got what you want! all the way

Post a Comment