Monday, January 4, 2010

Sol Vista Ski Resort Hate Vista. Best Place To Get A New(er) Laptop With Any Form Of Xp On It?

Hate Vista. Best place to get a new(er) laptop with any form of xp on it? - sol vista ski resort

I recently received an HP laptop. It has a 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 667 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 cache and a NVIDIA GeForce 128MB dedicated, 560 MB shared video card, and my 4-year-old Acer Centrino 1 4 GHz with 512 MB RAM and runs better than he.

I can not help thinking that this is the view, because many problems that I can not, Vista users having more.

I know where the best place to get a new laptop with some impressive form of XP on less than $ 750 for. I know many places like Newegg and TigerDirect laptops have XP, but most have been renovated w / a 3 months warranty from the manufacturer and not fly with me. It was a gateway mx6961 with Tiger Direct very promising, but I'm skeptical that the bursting of the I am the 91 days, then I SOL.

Is there anything you can recommend? I would like to keep to the view in SP1, if you will come soon, but this does not seem to be the case.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I never thought there would be a outlet of laptops in the ski resort. I have visited many Colorado ski resorts but never came across this kind of outlets.

Roy T said...

I have for my colleagues last week. HP will not offer XP now. The only place I found that Dell has done, is to be charged for them.

Adnan Sallam said...

I've seen, and never gave me any problems, and Vista's hard disk format to get rid of hate Vista and XP, XP buy, if you wish. it is cheaper to buy a new laptop. They have a good idea.

Post a Comment